Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Give your grilled cheese sandwich an Italian flair by adding provolone cheese, tomato, and pesto. Reviews for: Photos of Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I also served this with "Rachel's Tomato Basil Soup" recipe on this site.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Prepare 2 slices sprouted wheat bread
- Prepare 2 tablespoons low fat pesto
- Get 1/4 cup grated part skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 18 oz jar crushed tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1/3 cup fresh basil chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon paprika
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take to taste Black pepper
The classic sandwiches become even more delicious after a dunk in the spicy tomato soup—turned deliciously smooth with a Our recipes that have earned the WW Mark of Wellness make vegetables the star of your meal, utilize lean proteins, keep calorie counts in mind and limit saturated fat, sodium. Tomato basil pesto grilled cheese is incredible and can be referred to as "The Ultimate Sandwich." Made with a combination of sun dried tomato pesto. The classic lunch of tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich gets an upgrade with roasted tomatoes and fresh herbs in the soup, and a warm grilled sandwich with two kinds of Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Reviews: Most Helpful. "Who doesn't love a grilled cheese sandwich?
Steps to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned.
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done.
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge.
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!
I've eaten a ton of them in my life, and I still love them. But now everywhere I go restaurants feature 'comfort food,' trying to re-create the familiar grilled cheese on white bread we all grey up eating with canned tomato soup. The best grilled cheese and tomato sandwich is made with two semi-soft cheeses that are a little bit stickier than mozzarella or American cheese: sharp cheddar and Gruyère. Their flavors complement the tomato without overpowering it. Grating the cheeses for a grilled cheese leads to faster, more even.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!