Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy salmon cakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, egg. If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. Instead of a fork or spoon, it may be easier to combine the salmon and cracker meal with clean hands.
Easy Salmon Cakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy Salmon Cakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy salmon cakes using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salmon Cakes:
- Prepare For the Salmon Cakes
- Get 1 lb Salmon Filets
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Make ready 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 large egg lightly beaten
- Prepare 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp dried parsley
- Make ready 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Take 1/4 cup saltine crackers or pork rinds
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take For the Lemon Dill Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Get Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Make ready 1 tbsp mustard
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/4 cup fresh chopped dill or 2 tbsp dried dill weed
I tend to favor the fresh fish over the canned….but if time is short this recipe totally is just as great with. These easy keto salmon cakes are a fun and flavorful low carb meal without any hassle. Great for quick lunches and easy meal prep! I've never been a big fan of seafood, but I do love salmon.
Steps to make Easy Salmon Cakes:
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the salmon on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool to room temperature.
- When the fish is cool enough to handle, flake the salmon into bite sized pieces using a fork and transfer to a large bowl. If any juices begin to collect in the bottom of the bowl, drain the fish before moving forward with the remainder of the recipe.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, dijon, worcestershire sauce, egg, pepper, parsley and smoked paprika.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the salmon and, carefully, fold together being careful not to break up the fish too much. Gently fold in the pork rinds or saltine crackers. (I used pork rinds for this recipe.)
- Form the salmon mixture into 6 patties and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment. Chill for 15-20 minutes. (Salmon cakes can be frozen at this point. Wrap each cake tightly in plastic wrap and then foil. Unwrap and cook from frozen by following the instructions below.)
- While the salmon cakes chill, make the sauce by combining the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, pepper and dill in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the salmon cakes and cook over medium heat until golden, approximately 3-4 minutes. (Longer if frozen) Turn the salmon cakes over with a spatula. Cook until golden brown, crispy and cooked through, approximately 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately with lemon dill sauce and lemon wedges, if desired.
The Best Ever Lemon Butter Salmon. Salmon Cakes Recipe (Salmon Patties) - Natasha's Kitchen. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon. Salmon patties, or salmon cakes, are wonderfully easy to make. In this easy salmon patties recipe, we dress up the salmon cakes with garlic, dill, bell pepper, paprika, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy salmon cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!