Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Add the rice, peas, salmon, eggs, soy sesame and lemon juice and gently stir to mix. Heat until piping hot before serving. Top tip for making Salmon and mushroom egg fried rice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Get Salmon Mushroom Rice
- Get 3/4-1 cup uncooked brown rice
- Make ready 200 g salmon
- Make ready 300 g mushrooms
- Prepare Tomato Basil Egg
- Get 3 eggs
- Get 250 ml dashi broth
- Prepare 300 g cherry tomatoes
- Take Handful Basil leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced garlic
While the egg mixture is still slightly loose, spoon the mushroom mix onto one side of the omelette, and top with the cream cheese and basil leaves. Flip the other side of the omelette over to cover, if you like. Donburi is a Japanese 'rice bowl', usually made up of a simple braise and the rice. I've taken this particular idea from the Japanese restaurant Nobu and adapted it.
Steps to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out.
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside.
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat.
I sometimes use basmati and even brown rice when time is tight. It works with tuna as well as salmon. Place in shallow pan and arrange balls in sauce. Combine salmon with green pepper, celery, onion, tomatoes, rice, mushroom soup, water and soy sauce.. Tastes like a tomato basil pasta - in rice form.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!