Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, microwave red velvet cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Microwave Red Velvet Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Microwave Red Velvet Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Great recipe for Microwave Red Velvet Cake. The first place that I rented did not have any oven and I did not have the budget to buy a convection oven. I found Bigger Bolder Baking on YouTube and came across all of the microwave cake recipes.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook microwave red velvet cake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave Red Velvet Cake:
- Take 2 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- Take 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Take 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- Take 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Take 1 Cup Oil
- Make ready 1 Cup Buttermilk
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons Red Food Colouring
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Prepare Icing Ingredients
- Get 2 1/2 Cups Icing Sugar
- Prepare 2 Cups Cream Cheese
- Take 1/2 Cup Softened Unsalted Butter
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Meanwhile, make the frosting: Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a small bowl. Red Velvet Cake is a magical chocolate cake that is synonymous with Valentine's Day. Place half of batter in each mug. How to Make Red Velvet Cake in a Mug
Steps to make Microwave Red Velvet Cake:
- Grease your silicone cake moulds/microwave safe tins. It's okay if you only have 1 because it will be cooked in batches.
- Whisk together the eggs, oil, buttermilk, sugar, food coloring and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour, cinnamon, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Fold it in gently- being careful not to over mix otherwise you will lose the air bubbles and your cake won't rise.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into your silicone cake mould. Microwave on the highest setting for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Open the microwave door and check the cake at 2 minutes to make sure it is not burning.
- Remove and allow to cool completely in the mould before removing it to place on a plate. Then microwave the next layer of your cake.
- Whisk all of the ingredients for the icing together in a bowl and decorate your cakes. You can make a layered cake or have 2-3 separate cakes.
- To store, cover the cake with cling film or place inside an airtight container and place in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Place half of batter in each mug. How to Make Red Velvet Cake in a Mug You'll also need a whisk to mix the wet ingredients. Mix all the dry ingredients together until combined. Add the oil, milk and egg and whisk well.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food microwave red velvet cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!