Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, azuki & rum pound cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Azuki & Rum Pound Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Azuki & Rum Pound Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
The name adzuki (or azuki) is a transliteration of the native Japanese name. Japanese also has a Chinese loanword, shōzu (小豆), which means "small bean", its counterpart "large bean" (大豆, daizu) being the soybean. It is common to write 小豆 in kanji but pronounce it as azuki listen (help·info), an example of jukujikun. Adzuki beans, also called azuki or aduki, are a small bean grown throughout East Asia and the Himalayas.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook azuki & rum pound cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Azuki & Rum Pound Cake:
- Get Butter *cut into small pieces, softened at room temperature
- Get Caster Sugar
- Prepare Eggs *must be at room temperature
- Get Self-Raising Flour
- Take ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet Azuki Paste) *at room temperature
- Prepare Rum *plus extra 2 tablespoons to brush
She is the daughter of a C. O. of a large company and is engaged to Louis in a political marriage. Azuki (アズキ Azuki?) is the eldest of the Minaduki catgirls. She's not afraid to voice her mind, often with a few uncouth words.
Steps to make Azuki & Rum Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease a loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Beat the softened Butter in a mixing bowl with a whisk until smooth. Add Sugar and beat until creamy. Add Eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add Rum and Flour, and combine. Then add ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet Azuki Paste) and roughly combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and smooth the surface. *Note: I spread the middle part thinner and the edges thicker. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Brush extra Rum over the hot cake, stand the cake in the pan for 5 minutes as this cake is fragile, then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
Azuki (アズキ Azuki?) is the eldest of the Minaduki catgirls. She's not afraid to voice her mind, often with a few uncouth words. The Origin of Azuki The restaurant's name reflects the heritage of our owner. As you may already know the owner of Azuki was raised in Japan, specifically on an island called Shoudo island in Kagawa prefecture. The name for the island is roughly translated to the island of small beans (小豆島).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food azuki & rum pound cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!