Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, azuki & rum pound cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Azuki & Rum Pound Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Azuki & Rum Pound Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
The name adzuki (or azuki) is a transliteration of the native Japanese name. Japanese also has a Chinese loanword, shōzu (小豆), which means "small bean", its counterpart "large bean" (大豆, daizu) being the soybean. It is common to write 小豆 in kanji but pronounce it as azuki listen (help·info), an example of jukujikun. Adzuki beans, also called azuki or aduki, are a small bean grown throughout East Asia and the Himalayas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook azuki & rum pound cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Azuki & Rum Pound Cake:
- Make ready 125 g Butter *cut into small pieces, softened at room temperature
- Prepare 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- Prepare 3 Eggs *must be at room temperature
- Prepare 125 g Self-Raising Flour
- Make ready 1 cup ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet Azuki Paste) *at room temperature
- Take 1 tablespoons Rum *plus extra 2 tablespoons to brush
She's not afraid to voice her mind, often with a few uncouth words. Azuki (アズキ, Azuki?) is a minor character in Beastars. She is the daughter of a C. O. of a large company and is engaged to Louis in a political marriage.
Steps to make Azuki & Rum Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease a loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Beat the softened Butter in a mixing bowl with a whisk until smooth. Add Sugar and beat until creamy. Add Eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add Rum and Flour, and combine. Then add ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet Azuki Paste) and roughly combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and smooth the surface. *Note: I spread the middle part thinner and the edges thicker. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Brush extra Rum over the hot cake, stand the cake in the pan for 5 minutes as this cake is fragile, then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
She is the daughter of a C. O. of a large company and is engaged to Louis in a political marriage. The Origin of Azuki The restaurant's name reflects the heritage of our owner. As you may already know the owner of Azuki was raised in Japan, specifically on an island called Shoudo island in Kagawa prefecture. The name for the island is roughly translated to the island of small beans (小豆島).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food azuki & rum pound cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!