Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan fried salmon with tender asparagus and courgette served on a bed of couscous mixed through with a sweet tomato salsa. Top each with a fillet of the fish, spooning the tomato, prawn and fresh herb dressing on top of each. Pan sear salmon and top with a pleasantly salty and spicy olive and tomato pesto.
Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto:
- Make ready 2 centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and descaled
- Get Large handful fresh basil leaves (about 28 g)
- Make ready 1 pkg (284 g) miniature San Marzano tomatoes
- Prepare 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- Take 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Take 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Pan Fried Salmon with Garlic and Lemon Butter Donna Dundas. Lay the salmon on the green beans, and spread on the pesto. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch. Serve with a side of buttery, seasonal green veg for a filling supper.
Instructions to make Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto:
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lay the salmon fillets in, skin-side down. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes, depending on their thickness, then flip and fry for the same amount of time on the other side. While you're waiting to flip the salmon, whip up the sauce.
- Place the basil, tomatoes, garlic and pepper flakes in a food processor and blitz until it's a chunky liquid. Add a good pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper, as well as the olive oil. Blitz a few seconds more until the sauce thickens and emulsifies.
- Put a ladle full of sauce on a plate and lay the salmon on top, crispy skin up. The fish will warm up the sauce slightly. Serve additional sauce on the side (trust me, it'll be in demand).
Heat a frying pan until hot and add the sea bass, skin-side down. For the tomato salsa, place the tomatoes into a bowl and add the lemon juice, sesame oil, Tabasco sauce and coriander leaves. Grape tomatoes sautéed with capers, shallot and cumin form a bright, chunky sauce for seared salmon. The recipe is from Ted Allen's cookbook, The Food You Want to Eat. Top rated Pan fried salmon recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!