Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, microwave cookie dough - mug cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
And I run out of vanilla extract so I added vanilla bean paste. It was he best mug recipe I had ever done in my life. The recipe didn't say to melt the butter but I melted it anyway.
Microwave cookie dough - mug cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Microwave cookie dough - mug cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook microwave cookie dough - mug cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave cookie dough - mug cake:
- Take 1 cup plain flour
- Take 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take 100 g dark chocolate chips
- Take 50 g milk chocolate chips
- Make ready 1 large egg
- Make ready 3/4 cup soft unsalted butter
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sea salt
Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. With crushed Oreos inside, this white chocolate cake is perfect for a late Layer crushed graham crackers, chocolate cake batter, and marshmallows in a mug, and microwave for a delicious twist on the. Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients. It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Steps to make Microwave cookie dough - mug cake:
- You’ll need a medium size bowl. Mix together the butter and the sugar to make a paste and slowly add the egg and the vanilla. Then add the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda. Mix the dough together and add the chocolate chips.
- Divide evenly between your cups / ramekins (don’t fill to the top because they expand as they cook). Pop them into the microwave for approx 60-90 seconds depending on your microwave power. I took mine out when they had risen to the top with little bubbles which was approx 1.20 minutes. You can leave to cool down for 5 minutes if you like. Enjoy 💕
It's summertime, It's hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake. I remember when microwaves first came out. This little cake was surprisingly good and with a scoop of ice cream, perfect for a hot summer day treat! Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More! This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food microwave cookie dough - mug cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!