Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cerelac cereal cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cerelac Cereal Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cerelac Cereal Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cerelac cereal cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cerelac Cereal Cookies:
- Make ready A. Mixed
- Take 125 g unsalted butter
- Prepare 250 g pure ghee
- Make ready 170 g icing sugar
- Prepare B. Combine all 3
- Take 400 g plain flour
- Prepare 100 g milk powder
- Take 200 g tapioca flour
- Prepare C. Mixed
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cerelac - Rice
- Take (baby/infant cereal)
- Get 3/4 cup milk powder
Steps to make Cerelac Cereal Cookies:
- Note: 1. butter should still feel cool to touch but not hard. 2. Avoid over beating A. 3. Use baby instant cereal or cerelac (rice) only for coating - see pic below. 4. Leave cookies to cool on baking trays before coating. Cookies are very crumbly when still hot.
- Prepare ingredients. In a bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add ingredients in A. Turn mixer on, use the lowest speed available. Mix until it starts to incorporate, then stop mixing. Scrape down the bottom & sides of the bowl. Add B in batches. Use the lowest setting to mix until it all comes together. Turn the mixer off. Transfer dough to a worktop.
- To roll the dough, place a piece of parchment paper on your worktop. Use two pieces of any thick wood as guide (for thickness - cookies will have uniform/even thickness). Roll the dough placed in between these two wooden sticks. Note: avoid rolling dough too thin (3-5 cm thick) Cover dough with another parchment on top before rolling so dough wont stick to the roller. See pic below.
- Place your cut dough onto parchment paper covered cookie sheets & bake in preheated oven (160°C) for 10-13mins or until the sides of the cookies are lightly brown. Avoid browning the cookies too much.
- After removing from the oven, leave cookies to cool on the cookie sheet. Once cooled (slightly warm), coat them in C. Store in airtight container.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cerelac cereal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!