Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tomato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tomato soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup:
- Take 7-8 chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 chopped carrot
- Prepare 2 chopped potato
- Prepare 4 cloves
- Prepare 1 medium sliced onion
- Get 1 spoon black salt
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp salt (according to your taste)
- Make ready as needed Butter
- Prepare Some Coriander for garnishing
- Get 1/2 tbsp sugar
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour!
Instructions to make Tomato soup:
- Soak the tomatoes, onion and carrot in lukewarm water with pinch of salt. This removes adultrants from the veggies. Now rinse it off with some cold water. Now put all veggies and clove in presser cooker with 5 Cups water. Now close cap of cooker and take 2 whistles.
- Now let it cool after cooling put it in mixer and grind smoothly.
- Make smooth and proper paste and stain it.
- Now take a pan, melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Gradually pour tomato mixture, so that no lumps form then stir in the rest. Season with sugar and black salt, salt and adjust to taste.
- Serve the tomato soup piping hot. You can garnish this with coriander, croutons and butter
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Back to Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!