Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mum's chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Some nice cookies (all ingredients are at the top shelf of tea and coffee drawer). This is my mums recipe for double chocolate chip cookies. These right here are so so amazing, I just had to share, with mums permission of course!
Mum's chocolate chip cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mum's chocolate chip cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mum's chocolate chip cookies using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mum's chocolate chip cookies:
- Make ready 200 g cashew butter
- Make ready 100 g softened unsalted butter
- Get 75 f coconut palm sugar
- Get 1 Tsp bicarbonate soda
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 175 g ground almonds
- Prepare Dark chocolate chips
- Take bowl Medium sized mixing
- Prepare Scales
- Make ready Measuring jug
- Take 2 baking trays (limited in tin foil)
- Make ready spoon Metal
- Get rack Wire
I love the fact that it uses a few basic ingredients, is reliable abut more than that it makes delicious cookies that disappear fast. Hard to believe that they have just five ingredients! Combine the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt; stir into the cookie dough until moistened. Mix in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
Steps to make Mum's chocolate chip cookies:
- Pre heat the oven at 180°C
- Put the soft butter into the mixing bowl
- Add cashew butter to the mixing bowl and mix together until their one thing
- Add 75g coconut palm sugar and mix until it is one solution
- Crack an egg in it and mix it until they combine
- Add 1Tsp of bicarbonate soda
- Measure 175g of ground almonds into the jug
- Gradually pour the grounds almonds into the bowl and fold it after each small pour with a metal spoon until it has combined
- Add as many dark chocolate chips as you want (I do 90-100g) and fold them in the mixture
- Using your hands, take some of the mixture of and roll them into 5cm wide balls and place them on the baking trays wrapped in tin foil, leaving 5cm between each. Try to fit 12 balls on each tray to get 24 cookies.
- Slightly flatten the balls with a fork like in the image
- Put the two trays in the oven at 180°C for 11 mins so that they look quite brown on the outside.
- Take them out and let them cool for 5 mins
- Put them in the wire rack or eat some now if you like them squishy
Combine the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt; stir into the cookie dough until moistened. Mix in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking trays. A Mother's Day Gift from the Heart. I don't know about ya'll but the most special gifts to me are the ones that are homemade.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mum's chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!