Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, low calorie skillet lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My choice was low fat ricotta and added some veggies in the mix, too. Where do the calories in Roundy's Lasagna Skillet Dinner come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
low calorie skillet lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. low calorie skillet lasagna is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook low calorie skillet lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make low calorie skillet lasagna:
- Get 1 lb lean ground beef
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Take 2 clove garlic minced
- Make ready 1 tomatoe chopped
- Get 8 oz tomatoe sauce
- Take 1 tbsp parsley
- Get 1 tsp Sweet basil
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup broken lasagna noodles
- Get 1 1/4 cup water
- Make ready 1 cup Cottage cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup seasoned grated parmasean - I use the garlic and basil one
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 1 mozzarella cheese for garnish
Learn how to make a super simple, delicious lasagna.in a skillet! Everything you love about lasagna but in one pot on the stove top. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Gluten Free and Lactose Free Eggplant Lasagna, in collaboration with Lucini.
Steps to make low calorie skillet lasagna:
- Brown meat with the onion and garlic in a large skillet
- Add tomatoe, tomatoe sauce, water, parsley, oregano, basil , salt
- Stir in your pasta and bring to a boil. Keep stirring
- Reduce Ur heat to low and cover. Cook for 20 minutes or until your pasta is tender
- In small bowl combine your egg, parm, and cottage cheese
- Pour over skillet and cover and cook about 5 more minutes
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese when serving
You wouldn't think that lasagna could be a lean and delicious dish until you have tried this low-calorie spinach lasagna recipe. You can see from the ingredient list that it doesn't even take a whole lot of ingredients to make up this. If you find it difficult to reach ketosis, you should stick with the high keto recipes. For those keeping track of macros, each recipe includes calories, fat. This easy lasagna is just as good as the more time consuming baked version!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food low calorie skillet lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!