Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peanut butter chocolate button cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Peanut butter chips are folded into a rich chocolate cookie dough and baked to perfection. Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch.
Peanut butter chocolate button cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peanut butter chocolate button cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter chocolate button cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut butter chocolate button cookies:
- Make ready 65 grams unsalted butter
- Make ready 65 grams creamy spreadable peanut butter
- Take 100 grams white granulated sugar
- Get 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Get 190 grams plain flour
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Take 20-30 chocolate buttons
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless. We hope you LOVE these cookies! They're: Peanut buttery Salty-sweet Tender with a slight chew Studded with chocolate & Incredibly delicious.
Steps to make Peanut butter chocolate button cookies:
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper
- Mix butter and peanut butter together using a mixer in a large bowl. Then add in sugar and vanilla extract and mix again. Lastly, crack the egg open and mix.
- Add in flour slowly while mixing. You may want to use your hands to mix as this helps with the dough to form.
- Add baking powder and salt before one final mix
- Add in half of the chocolate buttons into the dough mix. You can chop them smaller if you wish before adding or use chocolate chips instead
- Divide the dough into 15 balls of cookies and place them on the baking paper. Flatten them with your hand and add a chocolate button on top of each cookie
- Bake for about 12 minutes until tops of the cookies are golden. You may want to turn the tray around halfway if your oven doesn’t always cook evenly and tends to cook more in the back. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes before serving!
Peanut Butter: Use a non-natural peanut butter like Jif creamy or Skippy creamy. I do not suggest using natural style or oily peanut butter as both produce crumbly, fragile, and sandy tasting cookies. (Try this flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookie if you want to. These delicious chocolate cookies with peanut butter cups have been on my Christmas cookie platters for as long as I can remember. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this recipe is about as good as it gets. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie is full of rich chocolate and studded with peanut butter chips to give it that prized peanut butter chocolate combination.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peanut butter chocolate button cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!