Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate biscuits. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Biscuits is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Biscuits is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate biscuits using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Biscuits:
- Get 140 g plain flour
- Get 50 g cocoa powder
- Take 100 g chocolate chips
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 150 g unsalted butter
- Prepare 175 g granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 egg
Steps to make Chocolate Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 170oC
- Line tray with baking paper
- Mix melted butter and sugar in a bowl
- Add egg and vanilla then mix again
- Gradually add flour, cocoa powder and baking soda then mix again
- Mix in the chocolate chips then divide the dough into 8 and place onto the tray (4 per tray so spaced out enough to expand)
- Slightly flatten each batter ball and bake for 8-10mins
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30mins. They will be far too soft to handle at first and will harden when cooling
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1week
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!