Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, iced tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Iced Tomato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Iced Tomato Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have iced tomato soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Iced Tomato Soup:
- Make ready 3 bread slices crusts removed
- Make ready 1 kg tomatoes skinned and chopped
- Get 1 cucumber peeled seeded and chopped
- Take 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Take 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Get 1/2 green capsicum desseded and chopped
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Prepare For the garnish
- Make ready 1 red or green capsicum diced
- Make ready 1 small cucumber diced
- Get 1 onion finely chopped
Steps to make Iced Tomato Soup:
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and allow to stand for 30 minutes to soften bread and blend flavours
- Purée a third of the mixture at a time in an electric blender or food processor pour back into a bowl and thin down to desired consistency with 2-3 cups iced water
- Cover and refrigerate Adjust seasoning to taste Serve in chilled bowl or in a large bowl over ice
- Place garnish ingredients in separate bowls and allow each dinner to add to the soup whatever they like
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food iced tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!