Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to the pan. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Pasta with a Japanese twist!
Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta:
- Prepare 200 g pasta
- Take 5 strips bacon
- Prepare 1/2 pack enoki mushroom
- Take 1/2 pack maitake mushroom
- Take 2 TBSP salmon flakes
- Get 2 TBSP butter
- Get 1 TBSP soy sauce
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Take 2 TBSP cooking sake
- Get 1 tsp flour
- Get 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Make ready 1/4 cup pasta water
- Make ready 1/4 sheet seaweed
Savory bacon and mushrooms in a creamy sauce, all tossed together with pasta will have you coming back. A fabulous mushroom recipe prepared with butter, garlic, bacon & cream. You'll love this quick & easy side dish that's also low-carb and Keto. Garlic mushrooms cooked in a creamy butter sauce are absolutely spectacular.
Steps to make Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta:
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot with salted water. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Cut the stem of enoki and maitake. Tear them apart small.
- Mince garlic.
- Cut bacon into bite size.
- In a large pan, without any heat, drizzle olive oil and pour minced garlic. Sauté with low heat until you get the aroma.
- Add bacon, enoki and maitake mushrooms into the pan and sauté with medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cooking sake and sauté until the sake is evaporated. Sprinkle flour over at the end.
- Add heavy whipping cream and cook for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and butter at the end and turn off the heat when the butter is melted.
- In the same pan, medium high heat, add pasta and saved pasta water and mixed them very well. Turn off the heat.
- Add salmon flakes and mix it together.
- Sprinkle cut seaweed over and enjoy😍
Everyone needs a go-to mushroom recipe and this one should definitely be. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Creamy Garlic Mushrooms and bacon in a mouthwatering Parmesan cheese sauce as a side or main. The best Low Carb or Keto Mushroom Recipe! Sprinkle the bacon on top, then fold the sides of the salmon up to cover the filling.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!