Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy tomato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Tomato soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Tomato soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy tomato soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Tomato soup:
- Make ready 5 cups tomatoes chopped
- Take 1/4 cup moong dal (yellow dal)
- Get 1/2 cup onions chopped finely
- Get 1/2 cup warm milk
- Make ready 1 tsp butter
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- Get to taste Salt
- Take to taste Black pepper powder
Instructions to make Healthy Tomato soup:
- Boil the tomatoes with moong dal in a pressure cooker for 3 whistles. Cool and blend it with a hand blender to a smooth puree. Strain and keep aside
- Heat a sauce pan add butter, put the chopped onions and fry 2 to 3 mins. Add the strained tomato puree.
- Boil for 2 mins,add sugar, warm milk, salt and black pepper powder. Serve
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!