Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, salmon fried rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Salmon Fried Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
Can it get any better than this? If you also happen to have some leftover cooked salmon (I know, it's a stretch, but you might, right?) this salmon fried rice is one of the best. Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have salmon fried rice using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Fried Rice:
- Make ready Secret sauce
- Prepare 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- Get 2 1/2 grated garlic
- Get 2 tablespoons water
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Take Main Dish
- Make ready 100 g salmon (no skin)
- Take 3 cups rice
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Prepare 1 cob of corn
- Make ready 4 tablespoons green peas (optional)
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take Black pepper
- Take Salt
- Get Vegetable oil
Simple and tasty Salmon Fried Rice using leftover grilled salmon, green beans, and eggs. Red chili peppers provide a little heat. What do you do with leftover salmon? Transfer the fried rice to a plate, top with the salmon, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Instructions to make Salmon Fried Rice:
- Boil corn and peas in a pot of water
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Let it sit
- While the corn and peas are boiling, start slicing the salmon 1 cm thick
- Once the corn and peas are finished, drain the water, cool down the corn, get the corn out of the cob using knife
- Heat up your pan using high heat, pour oil just to cover the pan surface and take out the excess oil
- Put the salmon in, give em a flip after 30 seconds
- Add the egg into the pan (separate from the salmon)
- Add some black pepper onto the eggs, scramble them
- Add half of the sauce mixture into the salmon
- Add corn, peas and green onion into the pan mix them all together
- Cook for 2 minutes
- Add rice and the remaining sauce mixture. Mix em well
- Keep stiring and add 1 teaspoon of blackpepper
- Give it a taste. Feel free to adjust the taste with sauce mixture, salt, and blackpepper
- Voila you're done
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. It has not been tested for home use. The technique for making fried rice is adapted with non-traditional ingredients such as smoked salmon, peas, green and yellow onions in this easy, main dish recipe. Tip in the rice and stir, flaking the Once cooked, stir through the rice and pour over the soy marinade. Season and leave to bubble away.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salmon fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!