Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Cookies Anyone There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Make ready 125 g butter (soft)
- Prepare 100 g caster sugar
- Make ready 100 g soft dark brown sugar
- Make ready 1 large egg
- Get 220 g plain flour
- Make ready 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Prepare 100 g dark chocolate (either chips or your favourite bar chopped)
- Take 75-100 g chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? Easy to make at home and fun for everyone to eat, chocolate chip cookies can be made in the classic style or jazzed up with everything from rolled oats to raisins to cereal and spices.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4
- Put the butter and sugars into a bowl and beat until light and fluffy
- Beat in the egg
- Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl, add the chocolate chips and nuts (if using)
- Mix to a stiff dough
- Using a heaped tablespoon as a measure roll the dough into balls then arrange on two large non-stick baking sheets. Flatten them slightly with your fingers and leave enough space for them to spread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes on the trays to firm up slightly and then transfer to a wire rake to cool
- If you can resist eating them all, store in an airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for up to a month
I used the Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe as my control and made little changes and variations in techniques and ingredients to show you how they affect the cookie. Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form. No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!