Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti:
- Make ready For the chicken marinade
- Make ready 1 large chicken breast
- Get 1 tsp french yellow mustard
- Make ready 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Get 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp lime juice
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1 garlic clove, minced
- Get Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Take For the rest
- Prepare 1/2 bulb fennel, sliced into long chunks
- Take 40 g wholewheat spaghetti
- Get 1/2 small courgette, (around 60g) sliced into 1inch discs
- Get 30 g Philadelphia light cream cheese
- Take 80 g mushrooms (any sort) thickly sliced
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti:
- First, Marinate the chicken in the sauce (you can leave the chicken to marinate for a maximum of 6 hours, any longer and the acid will break down the proteins). Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Pat your chicken breast dry with kitchen paper before placing in the bowl and thoroughly coating. Leave in the bowl to marinate.
- When you're ready to eat, Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan. Take the marinated chicken breast out of the bowl and shake off any excess sauce before placing onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper or foil. There will still be some of the sauce left in the bowl, roll your prepared Fennel and courgette in this and place around the chicken breast. Place onto the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through (74 degrees C on a meat thermometer)
- Around 5-8 minutes into the chicken/veg cooking time, put your pasta into a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Place your sliced mushrooms onto a non-stick pan and heat through until just softened, this will take around 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low on the mushrooms and stir in your cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. When the pasta is cooked, pop a tiny splash of the pasta water into the mushroom/sauce mix if you need to loosen the sauce a little before draining and adding the pasta to the mix. Take off the heat while you take your chicken/veggies out of the oven.
- Pop the pasta/mushroom mix onto a plate and place the chicken and veg on top. Serve straight away and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!