Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. For this classic Bread Pudding, challah bread is soaked in a rich custard spiked with spiced rum and vanilla, and baked until golden.
Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pudding:
- Take Ingredients
- Make ready 1 loaf day old bread
- Get 3 cup milk
- Make ready 1 can condensed milk
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp cinnamon
Like a dessert or brunch casserole made with overripe. This recipe is proof-positive that leftover bread can easily be converted to dessert without much work. It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only other exposure I'd had to the dish was the occasional trip to a cafeteria-style restaurant with my. Bread Pudding: Bread Pudding is a classic British Dessert, delicious hot or cold and fantastic with a drizzle of homemade custard.
Steps to make Bread Pudding:
- Cut bread into large cubes. Set aside
- In a large bowl, combine milk, condensed milk, vanilla, and eggs. You can add sugar, depending on your desired sweetness.
- Butter a 10 inch pan, then arrange bread to fit in the pan. Slowly pour the custard mixture to soak the bread.
- Let it soak for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Bake for 1 hour or until slightly set in the middle and golden brown on top. Remove from the oven, then spread the butter on top.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle in top of the pudding.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or until completely set. Serve.
This is a very simple recipe, You don't need to be a good cook to get. Vegan Bread Pudding, Classic Bread Pudding, Skinny Bread Pudding. Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Microwave Bread Pudding Create Mindfully. An old-fashioned English bread and butter pudding that goes easy on the wallet. Day-old bread works best in this recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!