Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crispy chicken burgers #ramadankitayari. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Chicken Burgers #ramadankitayari is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Chicken Burgers #ramadankitayari is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crispy chicken burgers #ramadankitayari using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Chicken Burgers #ramadankitayari:
- Take Chicken boneless pieces 8
- Take 4 Bun
- Prepare 2-3 Eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 tsp White pepper powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Mustard paste
- Take 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Hot sauce
- Prepare Oil for fry
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 pack Knorr Crispy fried Chicken Mix
Steps to make Crispy Chicken Burgers #ramadankitayari:
- Mix Knorr Crispy fried Chicken Mix, salt, mustard paste in bowl. - Mix these masalay dry.
- Mix soya sauce and vinegar in chicken boneless pieces.
- Then coat chicken boneless pieces with dry masalay and dip in eggs. - Repeat above step 3-4 times.
- Heat oil in wok. - Then deep fry chicken boneless pieces until golden brown and take it out.
- Tawa, put some oil and toast buns.
- Then spread mayonnaise and butter, keep chicken fillet, put hot sauce & Salad leaves and cover with second part of bun.
- In end, serve buns with french fries.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crispy chicken burgers #ramadankitayari recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!