Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crispy fried chicken drum sticks. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy fried Chicken Drum Sticks is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crispy fried Chicken Drum Sticks is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crispy fried chicken drum sticks using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy fried Chicken Drum Sticks:
- Prepare chicken leg pieces as required
- Take soya sauce
- Get wotyster sauce
- Prepare chilli sauce
- Get Vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp red chilli flakes
- Make ready 2 tbsp mustard powder
- Take 1 tbsp ggpaste
- Take Dry Mixture for frying
- Take 8 tbsp Corn flour
- Get 8 tbsp white flour
- Get 8 tbsp Rice flour
- Make ready half tsp white pepper
- Take half tsp basil leaves
- Make ready half tsp chilli flakes
- Prepare to taste salt
- Prepare baking powder half tsp
Steps to make Crispy fried Chicken Drum Sticks:
- Wash drum sticks and marinate it with vinegar gg paste, salt pepper, 2 tbsp of each sauces salt and put in pot and cook in slow flame until all water dries up. mix one handfull of cornflor in a hot drum stick and keep aside let it cool. - beat one egg and mix in meat. - in seprate bowl Add all dry ingredients and mix well. - now take chicken piece coat it in dry flour mixture and coat well dip in cold water and coat again in flour you can repeat this for 3 time
- Deep fry chicken in pre heqted oil at ledium flame until golden brown. serve with coleslaw
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crispy fried chicken drum sticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!