Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken tikka masala with garlic naan bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
Marinate chicken: Combine yogurt, ginger + garlic, garam masala, cayenne, black pepper, and salt. Add chicken cubes and toss to coat. Remove chicken from fridge and thread onto kabob skewers. Melt the butter in the same pan.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tikka masala with garlic naan bread using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread:
- Make ready For Chicken Marination:
- Prepare 1 cup yoghurt
- Make ready 4 teaspoon chilli powder
- Prepare Cubed chicken breast
- Get Salt
- Take For Gravy:
- Make ready 4 teaspoon oil
- Prepare 1 large red onion(sliced)
- Take Finely diced tomatoes
- Take 2 teaspoon turmeric
- Take 4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Get Garlic and ginger paste
- Make ready 1 cup cream
- Get For garlic naan bread:
- Prepare 200 gm refind flour
- Make ready 1 teaspoon oil
- Make ready 4 teaspoon yoghurt
- Take 1 teaspoon sugar
- Make ready Minced garlic
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare Water
This Indian chicken tikka masala is an easy but flavorful version of everyone's favorite mild-medium curry! Serve with naan bread and mango chutney. Rub salt and pepper into the chicken and set aside. In a blender, add half the yoghurt and all.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread:
- Marinate the chicken in yoghurt,chilli powder and salt and let it rest in fridge for atleast 30mins
- For Gravy in a pan add 4 teaspoon oil and sliced red onion and add turmeric,red chilli,ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder and a bit of salt and gently cook the onions
- Add diced tomatoes and cook until tomato is cooked and add one cup cream
- Blend the Gravy in a blender until the Gravy get smooth,thick and Creamy in texture
- In a pan add 4 teaspoon oil and grill the marinated chicken pieces until nice and golden brown and add the Gravy straight into the pan and let the chicken simmer in the Gravy for 5 mins
- Bind the dough for naan bread and roll it in a triangular shape and cook the dough in oven 200° for 10 mins and finish the naan bread with salted butter
- Serve the chicken tikka masala and garlic naan bread hot and enjoy
Rub salt and pepper into the chicken and set aside. In a blender, add half the yoghurt and all. Preparation Slice the chicken into bite-sized chunks. Combine the cubed chicken with the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, salt, cumin, garam masala, and paprika and stir until well-coated. Pour in the tomato puree, chili powders and salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken tikka masala with garlic naan bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!