Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut bread pudding with mango sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Tropical Bread pudding topped with a rich buttery rum sauce. The bread will be crusty on top and soft inside. Bread pudding is one of those recipes that many people have memorized and can throw together without a second thought.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut bread pudding with mango sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce:
- Make ready Pudding
- Take 1 loaf white bread cubed
- Prepare 3 cup coconut milk
- Prepare 1 can (14oz) condensed milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp coconut extract
- Prepare 4 beaten eggs
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Prepare mango sauce
- Get 3 riped mangoes, peeled and diced
- Get 6 tbsp water
- Take 5 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 1 cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1 tsp lime juice
- Take 1 grated coconut for garnish
Hello Guys, In this video we will show you how you can make delicious restaurant style Coconut Sago pudding with Mango desserts at home following this quick. Pour the bread pudding mixture into a baking pan. Coconut Cauliflower Steaks with Spicy Sauce. This will quickly become your favourite way to eat chia pudding!
Steps to make Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce:
- Place bread in baking pan and bake 400°F for 5 mins
- In Large bowel whisk together coconut milk, condensed milk, coconut extract, sugar, cinnamon, and the beaten eggs. Mix well
- Add bread cubes to mixture. Let stand 20 mins or until bread absorbs most of mixture
- Pour bread pudding mixture in baking pan. Bake uncovered in 350°F oven for about 1 hour
- In a medium saucepan, over high heat boil water,sugar, and cinnamon stick. Add diced mango and lime juice
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low, simmer until the liquid reduced and the sauce thickens about 30 mins. Stir occasionally to avoid burning
- Top bread pudding with mango sauce and add grated coconut
For the mango sauce: Peel the mango and cut the flesh into small pieces. Packed with tropical flavors of mango, coconut, and banana, this simple oat pudding is healthy and substantial. Reviews for: Photos of Oat Pudding with Mango and Coconut. Vegan coconut pudding comes together nicely with just four ingredients. Jazz it up with a garnish of berries or mango if desired, for a perfect any-time-of-year If you're looking for the perfect vegan dessert idea—void of eggs, cow's milk, and dairy—try old-fashioned-style vegan coconut pudding.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food coconut bread pudding with mango sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!