Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, subway chewy chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks.
Subway chewy chocolate chip cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Subway chewy chocolate chip cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook subway chewy chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Subway chewy chocolate chip cookies:
- Prepare 65 g Unsalted butter
- Make ready 50 g Caster sugar
- Get 75 g Light brown sugar
- Prepare half Egg
- Take 40 g Plain flour
- Make ready 10 g Corn flour
- Take 25 g Bread flour
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Take 58 g Dark chocolate
- Get 58 g Milk chocolate
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
There's nothing about these lusciously rich cookies that isn't wonderful. This Subway Cookies Recipe is the copycat version and they are soft and chewy just like Subways. Copycat Recipe: Subway cookies, M&M's or Chocolate chip! Don't say we didn't warn you, our cookies are irresistible.
Steps to make Subway chewy chocolate chip cookies:
- Melt the butter in a milk pan until it turns brown. Put the caramelized butter in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Cream together the caramelized butter and caster and light brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Sieve the flour ingredients and add in the butter-sugar bowl. Also add in salt and mix them all well.
- Add in chocolate and make a dough. Chill the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Use an ice cream scoop to dispense the dough. Give each dough ball a bit “social distancing “ 😉😄
- Bake in 180°C oven for around 12 minutes. Sprinkle a bit sea salt on the cookies and let them cool down on the rack. Enjoy!!
Indulge in one of five different flavours. Whatever you're in the mood for, Subway® has a wide variety of Subs, salads, and sides to choose from. Every one of our Subs is made fresh in front of you, exactly the way you. This Subway Cookies Recipe is the copycat version and they are soft and chewy just like Subways. They get rave reviews and you can add your favorite fillings like chocolate or butterscotch chips, raisins, white chocolate chips, and Macadamia Nuts.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food subway chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!