Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, italian wedding soup instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have italian wedding soup instant pot ip using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP:
- Prepare 2 TBSP olive oil
- Take Meat balls
- Get 1 pound ground sausage
- Make ready 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- Take 2 TBSP minced garlic
- Make ready 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (preferably panko)
- Take 2 TBSP grated Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 TBSP fresh chopped sage
- Take Soup
- Get 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- Get 3 carrots chopped
- Get 3 TBSP minced garlic
- Take 6 cups chicken broth
- Take 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- Take 2 TBSP fresh chopped sage
- Make ready 1 Parmesan cheese rind
- Prepare 1 TSP kosher salt
- Make ready 3/4 cup orzo
- Take 4 oz baby spinach
- Prepare Garnish
- Get Grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP:
- Take all ingredients for the meat balls and mix by hand in a bowl.
- Form into 1 inch balls. Set aside.
- Turn on instant pot on saute hi. When pot reads hot add in the olive oil.
- Brown the meat balls in batches. Don't cook them completely.
- Remove meat balls and set aside.
- Add onions and carrots to the pot stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Add garlic. Again stirring occasionally for another minute.
- Add in broth. Stirring/scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove any bits stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in Worcester sauce, sage, salt, and the Parmesan rind.
- Add in orzo and meatballs.
- Seal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. Then allow a 15 minute natural release. Release the rest of the pressure.
- Remove lid and stir in spinach till it wilts.
- Ladle into bowl and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food italian wedding soup instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!