Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, seafood with homemade green curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seafood with homemade green curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Seafood with homemade green curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Thai Green Curry With Seafood Recipe!!! Quick & Easy Thai Seafood Curry Recipe!!! This Thai seafood curry is a healthy flavor explosion in your mouth!!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook seafood with homemade green curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Make ready 1 small bunch fresh cilantro
- Take 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Make ready 1 shallot, chopped
- Make ready 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- Get 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped
- Prepare 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
- Get 1 thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped
- Take 1 small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Take Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Make ready 3 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Prepare 1-14 oz can coconut milk
- Make ready 3-4 oz fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock)
- Get 12 prawns, 31/40 size, shelled and deveined
- Take 1/2 cup bay scallops
Poured over a bed of raw cauliflower 'rice' -Very yummy. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! Thai green curry is one of the best known dishes of Thai cuisine.
Steps to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste.
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice.
Despite its complex flavours, it is actually quite easy to make at home! Easy and flavorful Thai Green Curry dinner made with fresh homemade green curry paste and coconut curry sauce tossed with sauted broccoli, meaty maitake mushrooms, crispy tofu, and brown rice. This is a kind of vegetarian meal which will make even hardcore carnivores. The BEST Thai Green Curries are made with a Thai green curry paste recipe! It's the only way to achieve that fragrant fresh flavour of a great green curry.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food seafood with homemade green curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!