Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Shrimp Scallops Recipes on Yummly Sauteed Scallops With Chanterelles, Vermicelli Salad With Scallops, Quinoa With Prawns And Scallops. On this video lesson, chef Gino Barbaro shares a recipe for pasta seafood - shrimp and scallops.
Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine:
- Get 12 ounces fettuccine
- Make ready Olive oil, for tossing
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 1 pound large shrimp (about 16), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- Make ready 1 pound scallops
- Take 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- Get 2 cups heavy cream
- Make ready 2 pinches freshly grated nutmeg
- Take 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Get 1/2 cup mushrooms
French Bouillabaisse fish soup with seafood, salmon, shrimp, ric. Delicious oriental fried rice with asparagus and scallops. Add the oil, salt and pepper, parsley, garlic, and hot sauce. This Broiled Shrimp and Scallop recipe uses a conbination of wine, butter, and garlic that will not dissapoint.
Steps to make Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta, and boil according to package directions until al dente, tender but still slightly firm. Strain, and toss with a splash of oil.
- Meanwhile, arrange the shrimp and scallops in a single layer on a large pie pan or paper plate, and pat them with a paper towel until completely dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the butter. When the butter melts, raise the heat to medium-high, sauté garlic for one minute then add mushrooms and cook for one minute
- Add scallops and shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink. The scallops should be cooked same time as shrimp. Cook for about 5-7 minutes
- Pour heavy cream directly to the shrimp scallops and mushrooms. Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put pasta in a serving container then pour sauce mixture to the pasta. Don’t worry about putting too much sauce because the pasta will soak it up. Serve hot and enjoy!
Shrimp & Scallop Stroganoff. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can get both the Shrimp and Scallops from www. This elegant dish brings out the flavors of both the shrimp and the scallops. I recommend that this is served over pasta. Top shrimp and scallops recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!