Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet temptation! microwaved bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Temptation! Microwaved Bread Pudding is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Temptation! Microwaved Bread Pudding is something which I have loved my whole life.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Microwave Bread Pudding Create Mindfully. Grilled Peach, Apricot and Sweet Ricotta Layered "Bread Puddin… burnbraefarms.com. Fast single serving bread pudding from the microwave.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet temptation! microwaved bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Temptation! Microwaved Bread Pudding:
- Make ready 2 slice Sliced bread
- Prepare 1 ★ Egg (large)
- Make ready 2 tsp ★ PAL Sweet (aspartame)
- Prepare 2 tbsp If using sugar:
- Prepare 150 ml Milk
- Make ready 15 Blueberries
- Get 2 Strawberries
- Make ready To taste
- Get 1/2 tbsp plus Maple syrup
Microwave Bread Pudding, with rich chocolate chunks and sweet King's Hawaiian bread cubes This quick and tasty chocolate bread pudding version is the perfect microwave dessert in a mug for one! #desserts #microwavedesserts #breadpudding #sweettreats. Learn how to make my Microwave Bread & Butter Pudding in a mug. When I have a craving and want something fast and easy then I make this Microwave Bread & Butter Pudding version that I created to satisfy my sweet tooth and my busy schedule. Caution, it will be extremely hot.
Instructions to make Sweet Temptation! Microwaved Bread Pudding:
- Cut the bread into 16 pieces.
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bowl and mix well…
- …when it's well mixed, add the milk and mix well again.
- Soak the cubed bread in Step 3 mixture, and transfer to a heatproof container.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture over the bread evenly.
- This is some fruit I had stored in the freezer. Add whatever you like.
- Cut the strawberries into 8 pieces. Scatter the berries evenly on top of the bread…
- …cover loosely with plastic wrap, and microwave for 3 to 3 and a half minutes at 500 W.
- If it looks like it might overflow from the dish, turn the microwave oven off, open the door and let the pudding settle down.
- When the pudding puffs up, it's done.
- Drizzle maple syrup or honey to taste and enjoy.
This easy Microwave Bread Pudding for one is quick and tasty! With rich chocolate chunks and sweet King's Hawaiian bread This easy Microwave Bread Pudding for one is the perfect treat to make for yourself when you want to cozy up on the couch and watch. Cupcakes and Cutlery / Via cupcakesandcutlery.com. Hawaiian sweet rolls form the base of this recipe. They're topped with butter and a mixture of egg, sugar, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon, then cooked in the microwave until piping hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet temptation! microwaved bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!