Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, scallops with garlic wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In this episode I go over one of the ways I make scallops in a white wine garlic sauce. my wife loves pasta so I was hooking her up. The garlic sauce calls for white wine, salt, ground black pepper and cayenne pepper. There are two kinds of scallops available in the market White wine, butter, and shallots make a great sauce for scallops.
Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have scallops with garlic wine sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce:
- Make ready for the scallops
- Prepare 10 oz scallops
- Make ready 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Get salt and pepper
- Make ready GARLIC WINE SAUCE
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 3-4 small minced garlic, about 1 Tbs
- Make ready 1/2 cup white wine
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Make ready 1 Tbs heavy cream
Melt butter in a pan over medium-low heat; add the garlic, parsley, scallions (or green onions), wine, salt and pepper. Remove cover; stir in the cream. Continuing heating, but do not boil, stirring constantly until sauce. Add garlic, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Instructions to make Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce:
- Heat a cast-iron pan over high heat.
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Brush with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the scallops a few at a time to the hot pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side until they are brown and seared on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in the pan then add the garlic. Allow to cook for 30 seconds then pour in the white wine, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer then cook until the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add a Tbs heavy cream and stir.
- Add the scallops back into the pan and allow to heat through.
- Serve with rice and a Chardonnay.
View top rated Garlic scallops wine sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. BAKED HERBED SALMON WITH LENTILS AND RED WINE SAUCE, Smoked Salmon Fettucine in basic… Fettucine in basic oil/butter/garlic/white wine sauce, main ingredient: Pasta, ingredients. These seared scallops with wine sauce are rich, delicious, and fast. That makes them the perfect date-night meal. They're also perfect if you want to treat yourself to an easy, fancy-schmancy Reduce heat to medium.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food scallops with garlic wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!