Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, millionaire shortbread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
How To Make Millionaire's Shortbread - I'm going to warn you now. this chocolatey, caramel coated shortbread recipe is very addictive! chocolate caramel. This Millionaire's Shortbread is the perfect trifecta: Sweet simple, crisp shortbread, rich chewy, homemade caramel, and thick dark chocolate ganache. Sprinkle everything off with a scattering of.
Millionaire shortbread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Millionaire shortbread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook millionaire shortbread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Millionaire shortbread:
- Take Shortbread
- Get 200 g salted butter
- Make ready 100 g sugar
- Make ready 275 g plain flour
- Prepare Caramel
- Get 200 g salted butter
- Get 3 tbsp sugar
- Take 4 tbsp golden syrup
- Prepare 397 g condensed milk
- Get Topping
- Prepare 200 g milk chocolate
- Make ready 100 g white chocolate
Shortbread cookies are, in nature, pretty crumbly. But it's not so tender that it'll immediately shatter when you bite into it. Spoil yourself with a decadently delicious treat with our Easy Millionaire's Shortbread recipe. With buttery layers of crumbly shortbread, sticky caramel made with our creamy Carnation Condensed.
Steps to make Millionaire shortbread:
- Prep the ingredients, pre heat the oven to 160’C fan and line a deep square oven tin with parchment paper.
- Cream together the sugar and room temperature butter. Using a mixer whisk till smooth.
- Add the flour and with your hands combine to a dough.
- Move the dough to the oven tin and push to flatten across the base of the tin. Add to the oven and bake for 20-25 mins till lightly browned.
- Once the shortbread is out the oven now begin the caramel. Add the butter, sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk to a saucepan. Simmer till the butter is all melted. 1. Now bring the caramel to the boil and let bubble for 5-7 minutes. It will get SUPER HOT!!! So be very careful and stir continuously. You will notice the mixture darkens in colour and begins to thicken.
- Now pour over the shortbread - smooth so it covers all the base and leave to cool. 1. Melt the chocolate - I find in the microwave is easiest - heat for 10 seconds then stir and repeat till almost completely smooth. If you take out it will continue to cook so underdone is best as it will still melt when out the microwave. Repeat for the white chocolate. Once ready pour over the caramel and make a pretty pattern! 1. Leave to cool for 1-2 hours (once cooled enough move to the fridge to harden). Once fully hard you can remove from the tin and cut into squares. These will last in a sealed Tupperware for up to a week (if they last that long…..!).
A simple shortbread crust is topped with condensed milk caramel and milk chocolate in this classic British confection, Millionaire's shortbread. This luxurious Millionaire's Shortbread features rich and buttery Scottish shortbread with a layer of caramel and chocolate. This week on Basics, it's time to make the ultimate cookie: millionaire's shortbread. Plain shortbread, a combination of the most basic ingredients in the baker's pantry, is an understated sweet, but millionaire's shortbread is a spectacle. Millionaire's shortbread is a British baking classic!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food millionaire shortbread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!