Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, custard strawberry bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Custard Strawberry Bread Pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Custard Strawberry Bread Pudding is something that I have loved my entire life.
Quick & Delicious Strawberry Bread Pudding ~ The Terrace Kitchen [PRODUCTS USED]. Strawberry Bread Pudding with Chocolate Chips. Such a fun and summery recipe to share with friends.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have custard strawberry bread pudding using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Custard Strawberry Bread Pudding:
- Make ready 4 slices brown bread, edges removed and cut into small pieces
- Get 10-12 Marie biscuits /oatmeal Digestive cookies coarsely broken
- Make ready 2 tablespoons sugar
- Make ready 1 pack Strawberry jelly crystals (vegetarian)
- Prepare 4 tablespoons custard powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup mix fruits
- Make ready 8 strawberries sliced
- Get 4 cherries
- Prepare 1 litre full cream milk
- Make ready 3-4 drops vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 teaspoon silver balls for garnish
Irish Cream Custard Bread Pudding SAVOR With Jennifer. Note: This recipe must be prepared in advance. From Noreen Ovadia of Coco - Artisan Bakery & Good Eats in Washburn, Wis. Strawberry bread pudding melts in your mouth while using up those leftover bread crusts that have a way of accumulating sometimes.
Instructions to make Custard Strawberry Bread Pudding:
- Prepare strawberry jelly as per the instruction on the pack. Place jelly crystals in a bowl, add hot water and keep stirring, till crystals dissolve. Switch off the flame and keep aside
- To Prepare custard - Bring milk to a boil, add sugar and custard powder (dissolved in 1 cup milk)and vanilla essence, keep stirring till it thickens, keep this aside.
- Spread a layer of the coarsely broken cookies at the base of a 2 inches deep dish and press lightly.
- Spread a layer of the coarsely broken cookie biscuit mixture in a 2 inch deep dish and press lightly.
- Pour hot liquid jelly over it to cover the biscuit mixture.
- Now spread bread pieces then pour hot thick custard over it, also add a layer of mix fruits over it.
- Then repeat the steps twice or thrice accordingly, until the depth of the dish is covered
- Lastly cover with strawberry slices, custard and remaining liquid jelly. - Garnish with silver balls.
- Set in the refrigerator for 4 hours. - Serve chilled to your loved ones.
This is one of our favorite bread pudding recipes along with Blueberry Bread Pudding and Classic Bread Pudding. You can serve it for brunch or dessert like a. I love all things strawberry so when I was asked to make bread pudding I decided to try adding strawberries. I have never liked bread pudding. until now that is. I will definitely be adding this to my list of favorites.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food custard strawberry bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!