Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caramel bread pudding (eggless). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless) is something which I have loved my entire life.
recipe,how to make bread pudding,caramel pudding,eggless flan,flan. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version. Just steaming over stove top, no oven.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel bread pudding (eggless) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless):
- Take For Caramel
- Make ready 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 3 tsp water
- Take For Bread Pudding
- Get 4 bread slices
- Get 1 cup milk
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 2-3 tsp custard powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Prepare 1 tsp melted butter/ghee
When few readers and friends asked for a eggless and nobake version I remembered the bookmark and finally. Its been freezing here and although the sun pops up, the cold winds just spoils the whole day :( but I've just got used to these situations and fluctuating temperatures. There used to be times when I was in India where I wanted the temperature to be cool and wear those long forgotten sweaters and get cosy. Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding - Sharmis Passions.
Instructions to make Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless):
- In a saucepan melt sugar(1/4 cup) and water on a medium heat. Once the sugar turns golden brown, remove from the heat.
- Pour it (caramel) into a baking tin/pan you want to steam the pudding with.
- Swirl the tin/pan to spread the caramel evenly at the bottom. Brush the sides of the tin/pan with the melted butter/ ghee. Set aside.
- Heat milk and sugar on a pan. Now make a liquid of the custard powder by adding little water and add it to the milk. Remove from the heat.
- Next add in chopped up bread slices, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Whisk till it forms a fairly smooth custard.
- Now pour the custard mix over the caramel on the tin/pan. Cover the tin/pan with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Poke some holes in it for steam vents and steam it in a steamer for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate the pudding for 2 hours.
- Then unmould, slice and serve.
I had bookmarked this recipe even before I tried the caramel pudding with eggs, but totally forgot about it. When few readers and friends asked for a eggless and nobake version I remembered the bookmark and finally gave this a try last weekend. How to Make Eggless Bread Pudding. Let the bread pudding cool to warm then cut into squares and serve with whipped cream. Since I love bread pudding and bread is always a staple in the house, I always look out for interesting variations to try.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel bread pudding (eggless) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!