Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, classic chicken and noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Classic Chicken And Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Classic Chicken And Noodle Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have classic chicken and noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Chicken And Noodle Soup:
- Make ready 2 bone-in skinless chicken legs
- Make ready 1 bone-in skinless chicken breast
- Take 8 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Get 1 cup sliced carrots (diagonal)
- Make ready 1 cup batonnet cut celery
- Get 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- Prepare 8 oz bow ties noodle
- Take 2 fresh basil leaves
- Get 1 salt and pepper (to taste)
Instructions to make Classic Chicken And Noodle Soup:
- Bring broth with chicken to a boil and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and place in a bowl to cool, strain ick from broth and add carrots, cover on low.
- Once chicken is cool enough to handle, begin shredding meat with a fork. Add back into broth.
- Add celery, onion, salt, and pepper. Cover on medium low, until carrots have softened.
- Add noodles, and place basil on top. Simmer covered, until noodles are Al Dente.
- Remove basil, enjoy soup.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food classic chicken and noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!