Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken instant noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Instant Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Instant Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken instant noodle soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Instant Noodle Soup:
- Take 2 packages Any instant chicken noodle soup
- Get 2 packages provided chicken seasoning
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup water
- Prepare CHICKEN HAM ADD ON OPTIONAL
- Prepare 8 slice thinly chicken ham
- Make ready GARNISH OPTIONAL
- Take 1 cup dice mix red, green , yellowand orange jalapeño
- Prepare 1 cup fresh coriander leaf
Steps to make Chicken Instant Noodle Soup:
- BRING WATER TO A BOIL THEN ADD NOODLE AND SIMMER FOR 2 MINUTES
- ADD THINLY SLICED CHICKEN HAM AND SIMMER FOR ANOTHER 1 MINUTE
- OFF HEAT ADD GARNISH AND MIX WELL
- SERVE IMMEDIATELY
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken instant noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!