Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, low calorie sautéed pears. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
low calorie sautéed pears is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. low calorie sautéed pears is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Be the first to rate & review! Parsnips plus pears equal one heck of a delicious combination! Plus, you'll get a healthy dose of folate, vitamins C and K, and potassium.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have low calorie sautéed pears using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make low calorie sautéed pears:
- Prepare 1 can 15 oz. sliced pears packed in 100% juice
- Get 1 tbsp No hydrogenated oils margarine. I like the yogurt based kind. brummels&brown is the brand I use
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 2 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 2 tbsp low fat plain yogurt
- Prepare 2 tsp splenda or sugar replacement of your choice
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Foods low in fat, for example, will cluster along the bottom edge of the pyramid, ranging from foods that are high in carbohydrates (at the left edge) to foods that Footnotes for Peppers, sweet, red, sauteed. Linked to a lower risk of diabetes. Pears — particularly red varieties — may help decrease diabetes risk. Pears may lower your risk of heart disease.
Steps to make low calorie sautéed pears:
- Drain pears and mix the pears with the lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside
- Melt margarine over medium heat in a skillet. Stir in vanilla and honey.
- Add pears and stir until coated. Sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Cover and cook for 2-4 minutes
- Pour into two bowls and garnish with splenda, yogurt, and another sprinkle of cinnamon.
This easy sauteed zucchini recipe uses lots of garden-fresh ingredients like fresh zucchini, vine-ripened tomatoes, and fresh herbs. When your summer garden is producing more zucchini than you think you can handle, make this recipe for low calorie sautéed zucchini, and serve it alongside a simple grilled. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Asian Pear and other related foods. Sauteed Pear Sundaes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Incredibly easy and delicious Sautéed Apples & Pears with Cinnamon and Coconut Butter that's Paleo, Vegan While pears aren't exactly the favorite fruit around here, they work so well with the sautéed apples and here that Lower the heat to low and sprinkle the cinnamon over apples and pears, stir.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food low calorie sautéed pears recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!