Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cinnamon pumpkin crumble. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon pumpkin crumble using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble:
- Prepare 9 Cinnamon Rhodes Anytime ! Rolls
- Take 2 cups pumpkin pie mix
- Get 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Take Crumble :
- Take 1/2 cup butter , softened
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Get 1/2 cup flour
- Get 1 cup oats old fashioned
- Get 1 cup pecans chopped
- Make ready Drizzle :
- Make ready 1 packet cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- Make ready 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Instructions to make Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble:
- Arrange frozen rolls in 3 rows of 3 in a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Combine pumpkin pie mix, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spread evenly over rolls.
- Combine crumble ingredients and sprinkle over pumpkin pie mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 40 minutes. Drizzle with 1 packet cream cheese frosting and caramel topping while still warm.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon pumpkin crumble recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!