Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried vegetable pastry (pastel) *vegetarian/vegan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pastry consists of a rich dough that usually contains flour, water, fat and sometimes sugar. This dough can either make up the base or covering of a baked item such as in croissants, danishes, turnovers and puff pastry. Stir-Fried Vegetable Spaghetti Recipe (vegetarian / vegan recipe).
Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried vegetable pastry (pastel) *vegetarian/vegan using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Prepare Pastry dough:
- Take 1/2 kg plain flour
- Get 250 gr margarine
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Make ready 2 boiled egg (optional)
- Prepare Cooking oil to fry
- Make ready Filling:
- Prepare 4 carrots
- Make ready 4 potatoes
- Take 2 spring onions
- Prepare Spices:
- Get 1/2 red onion
- Get 4 garlic cloves
- Take 1 candle nut
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp sugar
Add the sweet potato, carrot, potato, pepper. We prefer to use a solid vegan fat rather than a vegan spread when making vegan pastry. Wrap and freeze any leftover pastry for use on another day. An easy vegetable stir-fry is one of the quickest basic meals you'll want to incorporate into your cooking repertoire when you go vegetarian or vegan.
Steps to make Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Dice carrots and potatoes, chop spring onions, grind the spiced with blender or food processor, put them aside.
- Mix plain flour, salt, and margarine, gradually pour water until the dough doesnt stick.
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil. Add ground spices, stir for 5 mins
- Add diced carrots and potatoes, stir them until they are cooked well, add spring onion, salt, sugar, and pepper, cook for 3 mins. Put aside.
- Cut boiled eggs to 12 pieces. (You can skip this for vegan diet)
- Roll the dough with rolling pin (around 1/2 cm or thinner) make round shape with a medium size cup, fill them up with the vegetables, fold the dough to the other side, twist and pinch to lock the dough.
- Pre-heat a frying pan with cooking oil, fry them until both side turn golden.
- Enjoy :)
Flaky and crisp puff pastry wrapped around a lovely warm juicy filling. Here we have a pastry bake loosely Prepare the vegetables as described in the ingredients section. Add to a mixing bowl with the remaining I'm only vegetarian, not vegan, but if I can try more vegan stuff I'll always be happy. Veggie Fried Rice Veggie Dishes Healthy Fried Rice Fried Rice With Egg Vegetable Rice Fried Brown Rice Brown Rice Dishes Vegetarian Rice · Puff Pastry Wrapped Lentil Loaf! The perfect vegan main dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fried vegetable pastry (pastel) *vegetarian/vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!