Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramelized brown bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Preparing yummy Caramel brown bread pudding without Oven. No Egg added, Simple and easy to make at home yummy special dish for kids For all special recipes. Pudding De Leche (Caramelized Bread Pudding).
Caramelized Brown Bread Pudding is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Caramelized Brown Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramelized brown bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramelized Brown Bread Pudding:
- Prepare 8 Slices Brown Bread
- Take 2 cups Milk
- Take 1/4 cup Butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup Sugar
- Prepare 2 Eggs (Slightly beaten)
- Take 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- Take For the Caramel:
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready Little Water
It's a delicious way to use up stale bread. The next day, butter the bread and arrange in a big baking dish with the figs and pecans. Whisk together the Marsala or Sherry, milk, cream, eggs, brown sugar. Resep Proll roti tawar panggang oleh Arini Febrianita.
Steps to make Caramelized Brown Bread Pudding:
- Take 8 slices of brown bread and cut off the edges of all the four sides.
- Cut the bread slices into small pieces and keep it in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine milk and butter in a cooking pan and cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Pour milk and butter mixture over the bread and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and nutmeg powder. Combine them well. Pour this in the bread and milk mixture and mix it nicely.
- To make the caramel: Take a deep bottomed pan. Add 2 tbsp of sugar and little water and caramelize the sugar. Pour on the mould.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the caramel and steam in a steamer for 20 to 30 minutes or until set in the center. Allow it to cool and keep refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Now place a plate on the mould and flip upside down and tap the mould. Gently remove the mould.
- Caramelized Brown Bread Pudding is ready to serve.
- Store refrigerated.
Grammie's Oatmeal Molasses Brown Bread - Older Mommy Still Yummy. Sausage and Caramelized Onion Bread Pudding. Add sausage mixture and cheese to bread mixture; stir well to combine. Heating fruit in a nonstick pan with just a bit of sugar helps to caramelize the fruit's own natural sugars, enhancing its sweetness and adding a toasty note. In a medium nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food caramelized brown bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!