Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bananas foster bread pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Bananas Foster Bread Pudding is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Cut into squares or scoop out the bread pudding and place serving on a plate or bowl. Add two pieces of cooked bananas and drizzle the rum sauce over the top. This is the result of weeks and weeks of constantly thinking and obsessing over the idea of a "Bananas Foster." I tend to go down the rabbit hole a bit, but.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bananas foster bread pudding using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bananas Foster Bread Pudding:
- Make ready 1/2 cup Butter, Softened
- Get 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- Prepare 3 each Eggs
- Take 1 cup Sour Cream
- Take 1 cup Half & Half
- Get 1 1/2 cup Milk
- Prepare 1 cup Banana Flavored Rum (may substitute other banana flavored liqueur)
- Get 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 dash Vanilla Extract
- Take 6 each Bananas, Sliced
- Take 1 lb French Bread, cubed
For kids you can omit the liquor although. Another way to plate this is by adding a slice of the bananas foster bread pudding to a. This Bananas Fosters Bread Pudding recipe was necessary this week. I needed to make something that would tame my wildest of cravings; something so rich and delicious that I would think about it for weeks to come.
Instructions to make Bananas Foster Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add sour cream, half & half, milk, and rum until fully blended.
- Combine liquid mixture with sliced bananas and bread and fold together until bread soaks up most of the liquid.
- Pour mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place in oven for 90 minutes or until top id golden brown, and pudding is firm and set.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
But also, I needed something worthy of a celebration. Learn how to make Bananas Foster Bread Pudding. Pour egg mixture evenly over bread. This Bananas Foster Bread Pudding fits that bill perfectly, with a splash of rum in the pudding, as well as in the warm rum caramel sauce. It's also a plus that this bread pudding comes together in a flash and is the perfect, warm and delicious end to any Father's Day meal.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bananas foster bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!