Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, all in one shepherd’s/cottage pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
All in One Shepherd's / Cottage Pie recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on tablet to search for All in One Shepherd's / Cottage Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share All in One Shepherd's / Cottage Pie Recipe. All in One Shepherd's/Cottage Pie Amazing Lady ( Grace) West Drayton. All in One Shepherd's / Cottage Pie How i got my children to eat veggies!!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have all in one shepherd’s/cottage pie using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie:
- Get 500 grams Beef Mince
- Get 2 Large Onions
- Prepare 500 grams Potatoes
- Take Cup full of Peas (frozen)
- Take Cup full of Sweetcorn (frozen)
- Get Cup full of diced Sweet Peppers
- Prepare 2 Stock Cubes
- Make ready Cup full of hot water
- Make ready 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Take 100 grams Butter
- Get 4 large carrots
- Make ready Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
Make the traditional Shepherd's Pie recipe all in one dish. Meaty and topped with mashed potatoes, there's no denying it's tasty flavor. Add in your favorite vegetables to make it your own and enjoy this easy recipe. This classic dish is one the whole family will enjoy.
Instructions to make All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie:
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in a cooking pot with water and bring to boil. Turn down and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel and cut carrots into cubes/ small pieces and add to another cooking pot with water. Again, bring to boil, turn down to simmer.
- Chop Onions into small pieces, add to a third pot, with cooking oil, Simmer until golden brown.
- Add mince meat to pot with onions in, stir well. Cook until meat is brown all over. Add stock cubes dissolved in cup of hot water and stir.
- Add peas, sweetcorn, sweet peppers and mix. Bring back to bubbling.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish to about 2/3 full.
- Strain potatoes into a large bowl, add butter and mash until smooth. Add to dish bit by bit across the top and even out surface. Mark with a fork for decoration if you wish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Place in medium hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve up and enjoy!! Don’t forget, if you try this dish to take a photo and share on Cooks Pad for others to see!!
Add in your favorite vegetables to make it your own and enjoy this easy recipe. This classic dish is one the whole family will enjoy. Ground beef in a savory roux with carrots, onions, and peas! Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food all in one shepherd’s/cottage pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!