Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy garlic crab spaghetti squash boats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This creamy garlic spaghetti squash casserole is so saucy and delicious! Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats - creamy ricotta, spaghetti squash, garlic kale, mozzarella cheese, and a quick simmer tomato sauce! These boats consist of spaghetti squash (the stringy-in-a-good-way squash that looks suspiciously similar to spaghetti) tossed around with some sautéed.
Creamy Garlic Crab Spaghetti Squash Boats is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Garlic Crab Spaghetti Squash Boats is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy garlic crab spaghetti squash boats using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Garlic Crab Spaghetti Squash Boats:
- Make ready 1 medium to large spaghetti squash
- Make ready 1/2 lb lump crab meat
- Take 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- Make ready 1/2 cup finally diced sweet onion, celery and green bell peppers (trinity)
- Make ready 1/2 cup finally diced sweeties baby peppers (red, orange and yellow)
- Get 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 2-4 Tbsps Philadelphia whipped garlic and herb cream cheese
- Make ready 2 Tbsps Pecorino Romano or Parmasana Reggiano
- Get 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice (ie. Italian blend, cheddar blend, mozzarella, etc.)
- Make ready Mrs. Dash Original, Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Make ready 2 Tbsps approximately olive oil
The creamy parmesan sauce basically turned the tender spaghetti squash strands into the most luscious Alfredo. While the squash is still warm, divide spinach and ricotta between squash boats and toss gently with fork. Add ground beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat. Pierce the spaghetti squash all over using a knife.
Steps to make Creamy Garlic Crab Spaghetti Squash Boats:
- Poke slits into the spaghetti squash to vent and place in microwave on high for 4-6 mins to soften it in preparation to cut it in half to make your boats. This makes slicing it in half much easier on the hands trust me.
- Remove spaghetti squash from the microwave and when cool enough to the touch, cut the top stem off to flatten one end. Turn the spaghetti squash on it's top on the cut side and with a large chef's knife from the top cut down the middle to cut the spaghetti squash in half to form your boats. Using a large soup spoon scoop out the inner seeds and the flesh that it resides in.
- Lightly oil the cut side of both boats and place them cut side down in a nonstick cookie sheet or roasting pan. Place in a preheated oven that has been preheated to 400 degrees F and roast the spaghetti squash for 40 mins. Once it is removed from oven, you can let it cool a bit or just using an oven mitt turn the boats over cut side up and fork up the inside flesh to form your spaghetti. Set aside while you make the sauce.
- In a large sauté pan, heat about 1 Tbsp of olive oil on medium high heat.
- Add your trinity, sweetie peppers and garlic to the pan and season with Mrs. Dash Original, salt and pepper to taste and sauté stirring often until the veggies become a bit translucent. Don't let them brown. Add your crab meat and once again season with Mrs. Dash Original, salt and pepper to taste. Go easy on the salt as you will be adding your parmesan cheese shortly. Just warm the crab through at this point as it's already cooked.
- Add your heavy cream and garlic/herb cream cheese to melt it down then add your grated cheese of choice and stir to incorporate and warm through.
- Pour your completed sauce mixture evenly over both boats. Don't bother stirring as it will seep down through the forked up flesh of the spaghetti squash. Sprinkle the shredded cheese of your choice on top of both boats.
- In a preheated 350 degree F oven place the roasting pan with the completed boats uncovered and bake approximately 20-30 mins depending on how much browning you want on the top of the boats.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
While the spaghetti squash is cooking in the microwave, melt the butter in a skillet on medium heat; add the onion and garlic. Stir and cook until the onions are soft. Spaghetti squash, botanically classified as Cucurbita pepo, is a unique winter variety that is a Spaghetti squash pairs well with tomato, onions, garlic, greens, fresh herbs such as thyme, basil Avocado and Egg Spaghetti Squash Boats. Spaghetti squash can be bland but when you use these tricks you'll find that it is an intensely flavored and delicious addition to a low carb diet. Remove the chopped garlic if you want to.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy garlic crab spaghetti squash boats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!