Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coffee choco granules bread pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is a three layer pudding with chocolate, caramelised nuts and coffee flavours. Mega-chocolatey bread pudding for serious choco-holics only! Photo by Heidi's Bridge, Styled by Monica Pierini.
Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have coffee choco granules bread pudding using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding:
- Make ready 4 toast bread
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Take Ingredient A: (warm and dissolve them all)
- Take 80 gr sugar (add 1 tsp more if you're not using condense milk)
- Prepare 2 tsp instant coffee
- Take 350 ml milk
- Prepare 50 ml condense milk
- Get 30 gr unsalted butter
- Prepare 1/8 tsp salt
- Get If you don't have condense milk just use 400 ml of milk instead
- Take You can use choco granules or raisins for the topping
Not another bread pudding. oh, but this is the best for those chocolate lovers. This is a simple and delicious bread pudding that takes no time to make and your family will love Those in my family who secretly thought, "Eew, bread pudding", loved this recipe. I substituted more milk for the coffee liqueur. Chocolate Bread Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steps to make Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven into 150°C.
- Shred the toast bread and add them into your aluminium foil container. I used small container, and the measurement is 10 cm diameter, 3.5 cm for the height. (1 toast bread for 1 tray)
- Beat the egg and set aside.
- Warm together milk, condense milk, sugar, salt, butter and the coffee, stir them until all well combined.
- Pour the milk mixture (room temperature) into the egg batter gently, whisk while pouring it, and then strain it.
- After all combined, pour all the liquid mixture into the foil container that filled with shredded toast bread until all the bread covered with the liquid. Push the bread down to the liquid using fork and let it rest at least 10 minutes before going to the oven. Add the choco granules on top before putting it into your oven.
- Bake into the oven around 25 to 30 minutes using au bien marrie system.
- Check the bread pudding using the tooth pick. If it is done, the tooth pick will come out clean, but if it comes with wet batter, bake it again for another 5 more minutes.
- Best serve when it is still hot.
- Rebake version.
Choco Bread Pudding Instructions: Prepare a large bowl, slice the bread, then place the bread in the bowl. In a saucepan combine cream and milk and cook in a medium high heat until slightly simmer. Turn off the oven, transfer Bread Pudding on a cooling rack to cool. Give bread and butter pudding a makeover with pinwheel swirls, a marmalade glaze and the double-chocolate treatment. Easy comfort food for a lazy weekend.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coffee choco granules bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!