Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 🍪shortbread vanilla cookies🍪. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 🍪shortbread vanilla cookies🍪 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪:
- Get 400 g Plain Flour (3 & 1/3 cups)
- Get 1 tsb Baking Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 Large Egg
- Get 225 g Sugar (1 &1/2 cups)
- Prepare 225 g Butter (1 cup)
- Make ready 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Make ready 25 g unsweetened Cocoa Powder (1/4 cup)
Steps to make 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪:
- In a separate bowl whisk the flour with the baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute). Add the sugar and beat until smooth (about 2 minutes). Beat in the egg n vanilla extract.
- Gently stir in the flour mixture just until incorporated aftr the mixing. the dough into a two equal parts one part of dough back in a mixing bowl n add in a cocoa powder n mix 2,3 min now u have one vanilla doughn one chocolate now the dough wrap in plastic wrap, and chill the dough for at least 3 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) with the rack in the middle of the oven. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough into a 1/4 inch (.6 cm) thick circle. Cut into rounds,heart-shaped or other shapes using a lightly floured cookie cutter. - Place on the prepared baking sheets and place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. (This will firm up the dough so the cookies will maintain their shape when baked.) Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, or until cookies are very lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Shortbread cookies with keep in an airtight container for about a week or they can be left over dough frozen. - - Makes about 20 shortbread cookies. - - #NOTE-: - - If u use heart-shaped cookie cutter seem like mine cut in to the middle wth the tiny littel heart n swap them.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 🍪shortbread vanilla cookies🍪 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!