Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fattush salad *vegan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fattoush recipe- another delicious vegan Arabic salad recipe to beat summers. As promised to share a lot of healthy salad recipes this summer I am back with another favorite salad recipe of mine-Fattoush. Fattoush is a Lebanese bread salad made with toasted or fried pieces of pita combined with mixed greens and other vegetables, such as tomatoes and radishes.
Fattush Salad *Vegan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fattush Salad *Vegan is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fattush salad *vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fattush Salad *Vegan:
- Make ready 3/4 iceberg lettuce
- Make ready 4 cucumbers
- Make ready 5 raddish
- Take 5 tomatoes
- Take 1 brown onion (fine chopped)
- Prepare 1 garlic clove (fine chopped)
- Prepare 100 gr spinach (optional)
- Make ready 100 gr mint leaves
- Make ready 1 tbsp mint flake
- Get 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 3 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 4 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 pcs Lebanese bread
This fattoush salad recipe is made with a delicious blend of fresh greens, veggies and herbs, crispy While traditional Fattoush salad recipes vary from country to country in the Middle Easter, the. I used a little bit of pomegranate syrup in my dressing, because I had a bottle lying around (which I realize is not normal for most American cooks). This dish is sometimes referred to as 'bread salad' or 'wet bread,' and the recipe comes from Sephardic Israeli Cuisine by Sheilah Kaufman. This Easy Fattoush Salad Recipe substitutes the traditional bread with flavorful roasted chickpeas.
Instructions to make Fattush Salad *Vegan:
- Wash all veggies, peel cucumbers and raddish, leave part of the peel.
- Chop cucumbers and raddish thinly, put them in salad bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and lettuce smaller size than regular salad. Put them in salad bowl. Add fine chopped garlic and onion, mint leaves, spinach, and mint flake, mix together.
- Add salt, lemon juice, olive oil, and pomegranate molasses, mix well.
- Grill Lebanese bread or put it in a microwave or burn it with the fire on the stove until dry and crunchy, crack it and mix it with the salad.
- Ready to enjoy with Moojhadara.
Full of vegetables and herbs, it's vegan and gluten-free. Fattoush salad is a Lebanese bread salad. While fattoush is not Greek, due to the geographical proximity of Greece and the Middle East, the Click here to get your FREE mini cookbook, Vegan Greek Feast! This authentic Lebanese Fattoush Salad is made with well-seasoned fried pita bread, seasonal vegetables and tossed in a zesty sumac Mediterranean dressing. Fattoush is a popular Levantine Salad that's so light & fresh.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fattush salad *vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!