Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, apple & soy milk mousse. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu. Discover the best of Apple this holiday season. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple & Soy Milk Mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Apple & Soy Milk Mousse is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple & soy milk mousse using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple & Soy Milk Mousse:
- Get 200 ml Soy milk
- Get 200 ml Apple juice
- Take 2 tbsp ○Low-calorie sweetener or sugar
- Take 5 grams ○Agar
- Prepare 1 Apple
- Get 1 Water
- Prepare 50 grams ☆Low calorie sweetener, or sugar
Steps to make Apple & Soy Milk Mousse:
- Peel the apple and cut into 2 cm cubes. Combine the apple, water and ☆ sugar (or sweetener such as Marvie) in a saucepan, and boil until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- It should look like this when boiled.
- Place 5 apple cubes in each ramekin.
- Mix together the ○ marked ingredients.
- Pour the apple juice into a saucepan and sprinkle in the Step 4 mixture, heat, and constantly mix to stop clumps from forming.
- Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low and, using a whisk, mix for a further minute.
- Leave the mixture to cool, then add the soy milk and mix thoroughly. Pour into the Step 3 ramekins.
- Leave to chill in the fridge. Once set, top each mousse with about 3 more of the Step 2 apples to finish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apple & soy milk mousse recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!