Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, seafood pasta in vodka sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fettuccine alla Vodka Sauce & Caeser SaladThe Naptime Chef. Pasta with vodka sauce is an easy dish that is both simple and sumptuous. Adding quick shrimp scampi elevates it to a perfect meal for a date night.
Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood pasta in vodka sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce:
- Take 1 Olive oil
- Take 3 clove Garlic, minced
- Take 2 medium Shallots, chopped
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup Vodka
- Make ready 2 cup Chicken stock
- Take 2 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 packages Cooked mixed seafood, thawed and rinsed
- Prepare 1 Salt, to taste
- Prepare 1 Pepper, to taste
- Prepare 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup Fresh basil, chopped
Prepared with tomato, cream and vodka, this is an easy yet very delicious Pasta Sauce recipe. Nothing says "special dinner" more than vodka sauce pasta! The creamy sauce is simmered with garlic and basil, served over rigatoni with lots of Twinkle lights, crisp rose and vodka sauce pasta. Excuse us while we sigh in nostalgia!
Instructions to make Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce:
- On medium heat, heat oil. Saute garlic and shallots.
- Add vodka, let reduce to half. Add tomatoes, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to boil, add seafood then simmer.
- Add cream, simmer for 1 minute, remove from heat. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste.
One of the best homemade pasta sauces ever, hands down. Who knew a little onion, tomato paste, and cream could create such big flavor in so little time? Season with salt and add a splash more pasta cooking liquid to thin sauce, if needed. Nothing coats pasta quite like whipping cream. Although the dish uses canned tomatoes and broth for convenience, it tastes fresh because of the basil stirred in at the end.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food seafood pasta in vodka sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!