Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread pudding is indeed an old-fashioned dessert, a comforting way to use up stale bread. Any type of bread makes a neutral base for a flavorful custard; use day-old sliced whole-wheat, raisin or sourdough. Chewy dried fruit adds a contrasting texture to the tender softness of the pudding.
Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut:
- Take 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread)
- Get 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!)
- Get 1 egg, beaten
- Make ready 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags)
- Make ready Sugar (to sprinkle at the end)
The name itself does not sound appetizing. It sounds like bread that's been sitting in goop for too long and getting mushy and now you're trying to convince me. Delicious warm with custard or cold as a cake. Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding (Gluten Free, Dairy Free–If You Wish)Gluten Free Easily.
Instructions to make Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut:
- Brew tea bags in 450ml boiling water and allow to cool.
- Break up bread. Place in baking dish. Add tea. Mix well. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Finally add egg and mincemeat and stir thoroughly. Spread out smoothly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°c for about 35 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with sugar, allow to cool and cut into portions.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea.
Old fashioned bread pudding is made with just a few simple ingredients. This recipe is foolproof because of the handy oven temperature trick! For today's bread pudding project with the kids, I wanted a simple, unadorned bread pudding recipe. A short list of ingredients, easy instructions, and. Old Fashioned Bread Pudding - taste of the good old days - recipe from kitchennostalgia.com.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!