Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For the whiskey sauce, add butter and sugar in a double boiler (or a heat safe bowl. Cut the bread into small cubes and put the cubes into the prepared dish. WHISKEY SAUCE: Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce:
- Prepare At least 2 loaves of bread
- Get 1 cup chopped pecans
- Make ready 1 cup raisins
- Make ready 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Make ready 4 cups milk
- Make ready 5 eggs
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 3/4 cup melted butter
- Get 1 +1/2 tablespoons of Mexican vanilla
- Get Bread pudding
- Take 1 cup white sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup melted butter
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Take 1/2 cup William WOLF pecan bourbon whiskey
- Get Pecan whiskey sauce
Pour liquid over bread, fully saturating all bread. Reviews for: Photos of Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce. View top rated Pecan bread pudding whiskey sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Steps to make Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce:
- Slice and arrange bread in a 10"×18" pan. Evenly add 1 cup of raisins and then 1 cup of butterscotch chips and 1 cup of chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of Brown sugar 4 cups of milk 1+1/2 tbsp of Mexican vanilla and 3/4 cups of melted butter. Almost forgot to add 5 eggs mix well
- Now pour over the bread wash your hands and gently make sure your mixture is evenly done. Place in a 350°oven for 1 hour
- Now for the good stuff in a pan add 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1+1/2 tablespoon of Mexican vanilla. Now add 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/2 cup of William Wolf pecan bourbon whiskey.bring to a lightly boiling and your nose will tell you when you have cooked off the alcohol
- When your bread pudding comes out of the oven evenly coat the top of your pudding
Bread pudding was already near perfection, but we combined Creole bread pudding with the light texture of a meringue and ended up with the restaurant's signature dessert, the single most sought-after dish in our family's restaurant history. The whiskey sauce itself is divine, but particularly so when. Home > Recipes > Puddings > Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce. Pour custard mix over bread pieces. Sprinkle evenly with some of the coconut/pecan mixture.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!